Brussels sprout , apple and potato fritter
- 150 g Bacon (sliced thinly into small match sticks)
- 2 medium potatoes (grated)
- 200 g Brussels sprouts (grated)
- 1 large Apple (pink lady or fuji) (grated)
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp Plain Flour (I use gluten free)
- 1 tbsp Parmigiano-Reggiano (grated)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbls Coconut oil or preferred cooking oil
Mix 2 tbsp of flour, garlic powder and Parmigiano-Reggiano until well combined
Grate the bacon, Brussels sprouts, potato and apple
Add the eggs to your dry mix and combine, add your bacon and veg mix. Combine well, if the mix seems a bit wet add the other half of the flour one tsp at a time until the mixture presents thicker and sticky
Heat coconut oil until shimmering, spoon out mix and cook turning once when browned; and serve!
Note: Cook over low heat otherwise your will end up with burnt crust and raw centre.